Monday 26 November 2012

I'm just a Sailor of your Ship

There may be many Admirers but I need no Followers,
I'm a simple soul just like you who need no idol-Worshipping but just a humble Gratitude.
I ain't no Special rather try and do things Specially for you,
I do not desire to Change you but Respect you for what you are.
 
Your Frustrations doesn't disappoint me, rather give me Hope that you'll work harder each day.
I Rejoice in your happiness without letting you know, my Tear drops make me realise it so.
I do not wish you standing Next to me, but rather Surpassing me some day,
'coz I never wanted you to be like Me but rather to be Yourself one day.
A day will come when you'll see me no more but my teachings will remain with you for-sure.
 

I can see the time flow and the day when I would recall your name,
Soon those tear-drops will roll back into my eyes when I'll see your fame,
With no words I would then explain: 'how proud I'm on you today'.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment